[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and external Database.

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu May 17 11:10:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

You can use the db_oracle module, along with the avpops module. See
avp_db_query()  [1]

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/avpops#id292393

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 05/17/2012 06:44 AM, azza miled wrote:Hello,

Just to clear some things up, if you leave the second server offline and
only start it after the active is down, then the ongoing dialogs will be
automatically loaded by the secondary server at startup. The dlg_db_sync
command is only useful when you have the second server online, and want
to trigger a refresh of OpenSIPS memory based on what is in the DB.

If you just start the secondary server & do not issue dlg_db_sync, do
you still have the same problem ?
If you can, please send us ( privately or via pastebin ) a full debug
OpenSIPS log of the secondary server ( from startup, until the moment
you want to access a dlg_var ).