[OpenSIPS-Users] Best way to Integrate Presence with IM in VoIP environment

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:32:20 CEST 2012

Let me get some better examples on the Jitsi issue I noticed and post them.

As for the Bria issue if you manually enter the credentials it works but it
doesn't use the correct RFC path for the lists.

Example
Bria with credentials manually entered
GET /[hidden
email]/resource-lists/users/*9012XX2XX*/contacts-resource-list.xml HTTP/1.1.

Bria without credentials manually entered
GET /[hidden
email]/resource-lists/users/*sip:9012XX2XX at irock.com*/resource-list.xml
HTTP/1.1.
Authorization: Digest username="*sip*", realm="irock.com",
nonce="50095226763860567326458028738337048298233814822458738089",
uri="/[hidden email]/resource-lists/users/sip:[hidden
email]/resource-list.xml"

You can see that with the manually entered example that just the username is
used in the path.  With the example where the SIP credentials are used you
see the full AOR used in the path.  The only problem is that for the
username the *sip:* is used from the AOR.

Anyway.....  I'd rather not use Bria at this time with manual credentials
for fear that in the future things will change and the old xcap docs won't
be reachable because the path will be fixed.

But I will get you some examples on the Jitsi issue.  Thanks for the reply
back.