[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy on Debian lenny

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu May 3 14:25:22 CEST 2012

Hi John,

On May 3, 2012, at 1:52 PM, John Quick wrote:

> Is it possible to link to earlier repositories and use apt-get to install
> mediaproxy on a lenny release of Debian?
> The ag-projects.com repositories are for squeeze so they will not work on a
> server running lenny.

I'm sorry, we don't have those packages anymore :-S. When the next debian stable comes out we'll still keep the ones for squeze around, but I couldn't do that for Lenny because we changed the structure of our Debian repository.

You should be able to build them yourself just by doing "debuild -us -uc", let me know in case you run into trouble.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects