[OpenSIPS-Users] Rtpproxy Sets - Problems with sets consisting of 2> Rtpproxies

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Thu Mar 29 15:54:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

i just noticed some strange problems while trying to use rtpproxy sets.
Opensips version 1.6.4-2.

if(is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag()) {
                         switch ($Ri) {

                                 case "X.X.X.X":
                                 $avp(s:rtpsets)="1";
                                 break;

                                 case "X.X.X.X":
                                 $avp(s:rtpsets)="2";
                                 break;

                                 default:
                                 $avp(s:rtpsets)="2";

                         }

}

if($avp(s:rtpsets) == 1){
         set_rtp_proxy_set("1");
         rtpproxy_offer("o");
} else {
         set_rtp_proxy_set("2");
         rtpproxy_offer("o");
}

Everything works fine, if i add 1 or 2 rtpproxies into the group/set,
they are randomly selected from the set which is chosen for my invite.

But if i add 3 servers into a set, not only the rtpproxies from my set
are used but every rtpproxy regardless of the setid. I did not change
anything about the script logic, just changed entries in the db. I am
able to reproduce this every time i use 3 or more Rtpproxies in one set.

Is it just me, am i doing it wrong, or could it be a bug?

Best Regards

Max M.