[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy – reINVITE with SDP in 200 OK – ACK causes problem

Daniel Nihlén daniel at room40.se
Thu Mar 29 00:27:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

We solved this problem with a workaround, (avoiding 0.0.0.0 hold), now we use a valid IP and a=inactive.

If anyone is going to look further on this, here is what I think happened:
Call is started on hold with c=0.0.0.0
Media is received even though call is on hold, MediaProxy saves this port etc. Sets self.remote.got_rtp = True
reINVITE changes media parameters, but stream is not reset because party_info.remote_sdp[0] == "0.0.0.0" makes MediaProxy consider this an 'initial answer'.

Thanks
Daniel