[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B to/from header formatting

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 23:14:35 CET 2012

I think an old B2B bug might have popped up again. (unless I need to be
doing something in my B2B opensips.cfg but there really isn't much to the
script)

I found this old email
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/b2b-top-hiding-from-to-header-formatting-td6099976.html

I see that when my SIP provider sends me an INVITE with the "From" having
display info and also a "P-Asserted-Identity" header it gets removed when
my OpenSIPS B2B server passes the INVITE on to my OpenSIPS Proxy server.
Also the To header is not contained in the <> like Jeff Pyle points out in
the email I referenced above.

Here is the debug and NGREP from this.

http://pastebin.com/Fb6BmwMA

Here is the trunk version I am currently running

more main.c
/*
 * $Id: main.c 8772 2012-03-08 11:16:13Z bogdan_iancu $