[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B issue with UPDATE message

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:09:18 CET 2012

Ok

Patched dlg.c to look like this

b2b_dlg_t* b2b_search_htable_next_dlg(b2b_dlg_t* start_dlg, b2b_table
table, unsigned int hash_index,
                unsigned int local_index, str* to_tag, str* from_tag, str*
callid)
{
        b2b_dlg_t* dlg;
        str dlg_from_tag={NULL, 0};
        dlg_leg_t* leg;

        LM_DBG("entering with start=%p, table=%p, hash=%i, label=%i \n",
                start_dlg,table,hash_index,local_index);
        if(callid)
                LM_DBG("searching  callid %d[%.*s]\n",
callid->len,callid->len, callid->s);
        if(to_tag)
                LM_DBG("searching   totag %d[%.*s]\n",
to_tag->len,to_tag->len, to_tag->s);
        if(from_tag)
                LM_DBG("searching fromtag %d[%.*s]\n",
from_tag->len,from_tag->len, from_tag->s);
        dlg= start_dlg?start_dlg->next:table[hash_index].first;
        while(dlg)
        {

And here is the debug output and an NGREP of the call

http://pastebin.com/ZiQsQj5r

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>wrote:

> Hi Duane,
>
> Strange, the logs shows that the UPDATE did not actually match, while the
> BYE did...
>
> Could you please retake the test (same debug=4) while using the attached
> patch - the patch is just for printing more info related to matching.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Bogdan
>

> On 03/22/2012 06:24 PM, duane.larson at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Here is a debug and the NGREP that goes along with it.
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/DuDKUrGd
>>

>> On , Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:
>> >

>> > Hi Duane,
>> >

>> > Could please re-run the scenario with opensips in full debug
>> > (debug=4) and and post somewhere the logs corresponding to UPDATE
>> > and BYE processing ?
>> >

>> > Thanks and regards,
>> >
>> > Bogdan
>> >

>> > On 03/22/2012 03:46 AM, duane.larson at gmail.com wrote:
>> > I am seeing the following issue
>> >

>> > One of OpenSIPS users makes an outbound call through a SIP
>> > carrier. This gets sent to my OpenSIPS B2BUA which then sends it
>> > to the SIP carrier. The calls length makes it to 30 minutes and
>> > then it is killed.
>> >

>> > I see that the SIP carrier at around the 30 minute mark is sending
>> > an UPDATE message to the client but for some reason when the
>> > OpenSIPS B2BUA sees this UPDATE message it doesn't think it is
>> > apart of the current dialog. So then the SIP carrier sends a BYE
>> > because it never got a reply back for the UPDATE. The OpenSIPS
>> > B2BUA has no problem recognizing the BYE message as being apart of
>> > the Dialog and sends this over to the OpenSIPS user. Am I doing
>> > something wrong?

>> > --
>> > Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>> > OpenSIPS Founder and Developer