[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Active Calls

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Mar 16 15:35:34 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Rodrigo Ferreira <
rodrigo.ferreira at vipway.net.br> wrote:

>   I didnt see the previous email from Bogdan, sorry about that.
>
> And you are right, I’ll not be lazy and put some effort to make a call
> viewer using the dlg_list, I have a prototype here, it works 90% of the
> time, I will try to make some changes to the dialogs right.

I just wanted to add my $0.02 here. I regularly do this kind of thing with
the fifo to retrieve call status and call counts. It works very well.

That being said, I personally wouldn't use mi_fifo to do this unless it's
the only thing you are using the fifo for. I've had horrible trouble with
fifo commands stepping on each other and clogging it up. I'd look into some
other mi_x method

-Brett