[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b_logic issues about multi homed opensips

Nick nikbyte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:23:27 CET 2012

Hello!

I try to make b2bua with two interfaces (external and internal) and
need to bridge calls from internal to external interface (and back).
But when initial INVITE received to internal socket, b2b_logic sends
packet to external address also from internal socket.

I tried force_send_socket before b2b_init_request, it has no effect.
I tried force_send_socket in local_route, it also has no effect.

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem?

--
Nick