[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog distribution

Mariana Arduini marianarduini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:51:44 CET 2012

Hi Bogdan,

I got what you said about how the edge server should work, we were thinking
of something like that. Thanks a lot for pointing important issues to be
solved.

Back to the question on how to get an OpenSIPS instance to "see" dialogs
created by another OpenSIPS instance... what direction would you suggest us
to achieve this? Would it be something like creating a new Dialog Module
based on a distributed key-value store using one of the cache_db modules?

Thanks again!
Mariana.