[OpenSIPS-Users] Reply Reason in failure route

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Mar 6 00:20:47 CET 2012

Hello,

The reason for this is that, in the failure_route, you are working with
the failed Request, and not with the reply.
Please go to [1], and check the context part of a pseudovariable.  In
short, to access the reply code from within failure route, try
     $(<reply>rr)

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

Pe 3/6/2012 1:13 AM, Ryan Bullock a scris: