[OpenSIPS-Users] Failover Solution in OpenSIPS

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Mar 5 21:03:08 CET 2012

Hello,

You have to catch the failure in failure_route, and based on the status
code ( 408 is internally generated by OpenSIPS in case no reply, or
other response codes that you want ), mark the trunk as disabled, either
by lb_disable() or ds_mark_dst(), and call again the load_balance() or
ds_select_dst() to let OpenSIPS choose another destination.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

Pe 3/5/2012 9:54 PM, Faisal Rehman a scris: