[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: SIPp-OpenSIPS-SIPp TLS problem

Tarik Tankovic ttankovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:36:38 CET 2012

Hi,

my problem is solved.

I found proposal to increase value of MAX_SSL_RETRIES parameter in the
tls_server.c file in the topic: "Failed INVITE tcp_send" from the
december 2009. I did exactly that, so It is O.K. now.

I also understand that this solution has an impact on the performance
on the TLS OpenSIPS proxy. I am using OpenSIPS 1.6.0 version and I
wonder whether version 1.7.2 of OpenSIPS would work with the older,
smaller value of MAX_SSL_RETRIES parameter?

Thanks,

Tarik