[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.7.2 and topology_hiding()

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Mar 5 10:09:50 CET 2012

Hello,

Yes, indeed, the Contact in that 200 Ok is bogus.
Can you please, privately, send me your OpenSIPS script ? There have
recently been some fixes that should allow the use of topology_hiding()
and mangling of the Contact header.
But a requirement for this to work is that topology_hiding() is the last
function that modifies the Contact header.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com