[OpenSIPS-Users] openxcap and opensips

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 26 10:29:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Jun 26, 2012, at 10:23 AM, christophe at tellover.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for your answer, i start  openxcap "normally" like /etc/init.d/openxcap start , no errors in syslog , but when i want to try test.py in :
>
> /usr/share/pyshared/xcap/appusage/test.py or in /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/xcap/appusage/test.py i 've got this errors, i don't know why,

That is not a test, that's the XCAP test application, as defined by RFC4825 IIRC, don't use it directly.

> i 'm looking for examples to get back the status of  users for an account, for example.  I'm going to finish to read the rfc 4825.

What do you mean by "status of users for an account"? Do you mean presence status? OpenXCAP just stores policy documents, not presence information (well, pidf_manipulation aside).

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects