[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK looping back within the opensips server

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Jun 18 12:07:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

The loop happens because the caller sends a bogus ACK. The R-URI
contains your server's IP address, instead of the Contact URI from the
200 Ok.
Either fix the caller's phone, or take a look at  the validate_dialog()
and fix_route_dialog() function from the dialog module.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialog

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer