[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK looping back within the opensips server

dileep r dileep0206 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:17:36 CEST 2012

HI,
the ACK is getting looped between the private IP and the public ip . Even
though i use "*mhomed=yes*", there is no change. i even tried aliasing .It
is the basic opensip script . These are some of the logs when i received ACK

ACC: transaction answered:
timestamp=1340007367;method=INVITE;from_tag=37;to_tag=as00038119;call_id=
37-21293 at 192.168.1.204;code=200;reason=OK
incoming reply
incoming reply
ACK--Contact URI  sip:sipp at 115.119.183.110:5061
ACK--destination URI <null>
ACK--domain URI 67.202.9.92
ACK-FROM URI sip:sipp at 115.119.183.110:5061
ACK--ORGINAL uri sip:1000 at 67.202.9.92:5060