[OpenSIPS-Users] No Voice Comm in Conference call

Arjun Shankar K S arjun_ks at kalycito.com
Mon Jun 18 07:54:56 CEST 2012

Hi Ian,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Sorry for the late response, I had been sick for sometime.

I checked for what you had asked me and I found,

1. The SDP packets are not being rewritten with the advertised address.
2. The RTP Proxy is directly with an Public IP and the is no Firewall needed for it.

I am still facing the same issue. I am attaching my opensips.cfg file.

I am newbie to opensips and desperate to get over this issue, hence please let me know where am I making the mistake.

Thanks,
Arjun