[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog vars not being sync'ed from DB to memory

Mariana Arduini marianarduini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:10:56 CEST 2012

Hello,

I noticed that some weeks ago there was not much replying from OpenSIPS Dev
team in the Users team, but I saw Bogdan answering some questions now and I
would like to check on the updates on my issue.

Should I open a bug related to it?

Thanks a lot,
Mariana.

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Mariana Arduini <marianarduini at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any update on my question?
>
> Thanks,
> Mariana
>

> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Mariana Arduini <marianarduini at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Is there any update on my question? Should I open a bug about this issue,
>> or is there any other test I can run to verify this feature?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mariana.
>>

>> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Mariana Arduini <marianarduini at gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,

>>> server online, and want to trigger a refresh of OpenSIPS memory based on
>>> what is in the DB.
>>>
>>> In fact I noticed it. I also tried this test with no success in
>>> fetching the dialog vars:
>>>
>>> 1) Server #2 is online listening on 10.0.0.1
>>> 2) interface 10.0.0.1 is set down on server #2, but server #2 is not
>>> stopped
>>> 3) interface 10.0.0.1 is set up on server #1 and server #1 is started
>>> 4) UAC sends INVITE to 10.0.0.1, which goes to server #1
>>> 5) interface 10.0.0.1 is set down on server #1, and server #1 is stopped
>>> 6) interface 10.0.0.1 is set up on server #2
>>> 7) dlg_db_sync is run on server #2, but dlg_list_ctx shows no vars
>>> 8) UAC sends BYE to 10.0.0.1, which goes to server #2

>>> you still have the same problem ?
>>>
>>> Yes, no dialogs vars in context.
>>>
>>> Attached is the log on server #2 you asked for. It includes the
>>> following, in this order:
>>>
>>> 1) opensipsctl start
>>> 2) opensipsctl fifo dlg_list_ctx: no vars shown in context
>>> 3) opensipsctl fifo dlg_db_sync
>>> 4) opensipsctl fifo dlg_list_ctx: no vars shown in context