[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B with Call Pickup

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:26:50 CEST 2012

In the past I used a VoIP SIP trunk provider that I guess used Asterisk
servers as their gateways and I was able to perform the Call Pickup feature
with OpenSIPS and the SIP Trunk Provider. Now I have a new provider and I
need to use the B2B modules for Transfers.  Currently I am not able to
perform Call Pickup with calls coming from the PSTN to internal customers.
I tried to use the b2b_bridge_request but when the PSTN Caller calls
internal_user_A and internal_user_B tries to do a call pickup I see the
following error in syslog

 ERROR:b2b_logic:b2bl_bridge_msg: Wrong state for entity ek= [B2B.106.390],
tk=[536.0]

When I do an "opensipsctl fifo b2b_list" all the states are zero.

So does the state of the call have to be a "on call" state instead of a
"calling" state?  How can you bridge a call that is in process of ringing?