[OpenSIPS-Users] Call per second - OpenSIPS performance

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Jun 6 21:16:09 CEST 2012

It's possible that your default route in syslog also is picking up local0.
For good measure I'd also stick a "-" before you /var/log/messages

If turning messages off fixes your problem, then the problem is in syslog.

BTW, This is a common problem. I've seen it many times. Sync writes in
syslog will take a 1000+ cps server down to 1 cps any day.

-Brett