[OpenSIPS-Users] tr: Re: CDRTool instal (resolved)

yassine.ab yassine.ab at voila.fr
Mon Jun 4 23:35:16 CEST 2012

Message du 04/06/12 23:33
De : "yassine.ab"
A : "Tijmen de Mes"
Copie à :
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool instal (resolved)

Hi,

it works, thanks thanks thanks very much, I used the second syntax

regards

Message du 04/06/12 15:05
De : "Tijmen de Mes"
A : "yassine.ab" , "OpenSIPS users mailling list"
Copie à :
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool instal

Hi,

I think I spotted the error. There is an error in the setup files for
mysql. You can repair it on two ways:
- Do "update auth_user set password_hashed='' where username='admin'; "
in the cdrtool database
or,
- Do "update auth_user set
password_hashed='21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3' where username='admin';"

Both methods should work.

Please let me know if they do and I will change the install file.

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects