[OpenSIPS-Users] PBX sending calls to Opensips

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Jul 23 19:55:04 CEST 2012

Scot,
the function "is_from_local" uses the From URI and as such, will not work
if the originator mangles the from uri (as in the case of your example
below).

A more secure way to do this that may suit your needs is to use the
permissions module and actually check the source IP of the request:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/permissions.html#id293503

Look at the "check_source_address" and or "get_source_group". Either of
these can compare the source IP of the originator to a known list. From
there, you can perform script logic based on where the request came from.

Hope that helps!
-Brett