[OpenSIPS-Users] Want to add new variable into statistics

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 23 10:30:55 CEST 2012

Hi Pavel,

what you are trying to do is not possible (to take from script the size
of a profile and push it into a statistic).

I would rather suggest to make a small shell script to periodically
query for the size of the profile via MI:
         opensipsctl fifo profile_get_size fromip 123.123.123.123

and push the values into the DB table used by CP for sampling the
statistics -> the values will be used by CP to draw charts .