[OpenSIPS-Users] Calling Exported MI Functions

Dinusha Kannangara dinusha.kannangara at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:12:32 CEST 2012

Thanks for the reply mate ;)
It's nice to hear that this can be done and I assume the xmlprc request
would have to be something like this,

POST /RPC2 HTTP/1.0
Host: 127.0.0.1
Connection: close

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<methodCall>
   <methodName>get_statistics</methodName>
   <params>
       <param>
       </param>
       <param>
       </param>
  </params>
</methodCall>

and it seem to be the one to execute get_statistics dialog MI command.

*So, how am I supposed to find other xmlrpc requests to call other MI
commands ?
Or is there a way to derive others from this ?*

We have an existing contact center system which is based on C# language and
opensips will be integrated to the system to improve it further. So, going
for PHP or even using the OPC Tool is out of the question for me.