[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy duplicated SDP rewriting

Seth Schultz sschultz at scholarchip.com
Fri Jul 13 17:40:05 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I am having an issue with RTPProxy and load balancing failover support.  In
my failure block, I am first calling unforce_rtp_proxy(), then load
balancing to a new destination, and calling rtp_proxy_offer().

The issue I am having is that it is duplicating the a=nortpproxy:yes SDP
line twice and also rewriting the EXTERNAL_IP twice.  Is there a way to
reset rtpproxy and prevent this behavior?

v=0
o=FreeSWITCH 1342171498 1342171499 IN IP4 {INTERNAL_IP}
s=FreeSWITCH
c=IN IP4 *{EXTERNAL_IP}{EXTERNAL_IP}*
t=0 0
m=audio 4406644066 RTP/AVP 0 8 3 101