[OpenSIPS-Users] tm: set_timer error

dnegre diego.negre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:46:17 CEST 2012

Hi Bogdan,

My opensips config does not do DB or any heavy processing, just validation
of the destination of calls via a simple script with if's and regular
expressions, however I've seen that after months of not having any trouble
this has happened and also getting error messages on /var/log/messages like:

/usr/sbin/opensips[3280]: ERROR:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: command must begin
with :: "sip:+180001 at 8.13.232.210:5060"

this looks quite odd, we don't have any DB lookups only using the following
modules:

loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "dispatcher.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "signaling.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"

loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "uri.so"
# @mg
loadmodule "localcache.so"
# Added for sNMP statistics
loadmodule "statistics.so"

Localcache is used so we can mark for message rejection when we logically
take offline a sip server (i.e. the call goes elsewhere) again, this is a
single if on the script.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Diego