[OpenSIPS-Users] Two OpenSIPS proxies issue

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:50:07 CEST 2012

Just to update...

My config on the OpenSIPS/SBC was all jacked up.  I basically have two
routes in my config, one for SIP messages coming from the LAN and one for
SIP messages coming from the WAN.  On the LAN side before I was doing my
"if has_totag" and "if loose_route" I had unintentionally put my "if method
is not REGISTER|MESSAGE then record_route()" before it.  Then on my WAN
side I didn't even have the "if method is not REGISTER|MESSAGE then
record_route()".  So that was really jacking up my routing.  Not having the
"if method is not REGISTER|MESSAGE then record_route()" in my WAN side
route was the reason why I saw the INVITE coming from the OpenSIPS/Proxy
and the Record_route headers not being in the correct order when my Callee
received the INVITE relayed by the OpenSIPS/SBC.

Also like Ali said my contacts were also an issue.  I saw Jeff's post about
fix_contact() so I got rid of that on my OpenSIPs/Proxy device.

Things look a lot better now.  I thought all that duct taping was hidding
something and it got out of control.

Thanks for working with me.  This really gave me a good refreshers course
in SIP routing.

Duane