[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls being disconnected

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:31:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

You don't give the logs and sip traces - its no fun for you or anyone here.
I recommend you to change your FreeSwitch/Asterisk settings to stop
re-invites (canreinvite=no) and in newer version (directmedia=no) - See if
that helps.

I'll again repeat that either you don't engage RTPproxy in the call at all,
or you send the Media via the RTPproxy by setting your A-leg & B-leg
telephony engines. that'll solve your problem

I hope you can handle it from here now.

Regards,
Sammy