[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls being disconnected

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:54:50 CEST 2012

I will definitely try to read the SIP traces. I love trying to solve the
puzzle but the very first line !!

U 201.71.XXX.XXX:5060 -> 201.71.XXX.XXX:5060

Is it the same server originating SIP INVITE sending to the same server !!
if not please differentiate the two addresses like.

U 201.71.XXX.XXX:5060 -> 201.71.XXX.YYY:5060

Goodness , its FBX,OpenSIPS, gatewaySTS, and even Asterisk 1.8 -- are they
all using the same IP !!

Caller(FPBX)<--->OpenSIPS+RTPproxy<---->gatewaySTS<---->Asterisk

Please carefully use different IP addresses of all the SIP servers/UACs in
your particular call scenario. What I'm still suspecting with more
intensity is that somehow the RTPproxy is called but Asterisk and FPBX
negotiate media directly in SDPs and bam..RTPproxy gets angry at this
insulting attitude and disconnects the call !! That's my guess.

OpenSIPS logs along with the new SIP traces will help clarify the real
cause.

Thanks
Sammy