[OpenSIPS-Users] 483 response for REGISTER with opensips on a VirtualMachine

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:01:29 CEST 2012

Hi everybody, i installed opensips in a virtual machine with red hat 5.2,
and i configured it with a residential script following the webbinar for
installing opensips 1.8, I created two domains in the database:
domain.ds.net and the ip address of the virtual machine ( VMWare ). I can
register using a softphone (pjsip) inside the same virtual machine, but
when i try to register outside the machine an infinite loop is created, and
i don't know what is going on.

I created a user 2427000 , domain.net.ds, i create the binding roule for
connect that port to the port of the host machine with an ip address of
192.178.114.200:4000  and then i create the roule in the VMWare Nat
Administrator to connect the host ip and port with the virtual machine ip
and port, so the model is this:

domain.ds.net:4000      ---->       192.178.114.200:4000   ----->
192.178.3.120:5060 ( both protocols udp and tcp )

So when i try to register using a  xlite softphone, i configure my
softphone with this parameters:

User ID: 2427000
Domain: domain.ds:4000
Set Outbound via Proxy: domain.ds.net:4000

Could anybody please help me?

Thanks a lot.