[OpenSIPS-Users] Terminate dialog on bye without auth digest

free.aaa at gmail.com free.aaa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:47:21 CEST 2012

Hello Vlad,

About feature request 3538207.

I tried the your script but it is not working.

UA1 - SIP-proxy - Opensips - UA2

1. Opensips challenge UA2
2. UA2 sends BYE with auth
3. Opensips forward this request in-dialog
4. SIP-proxy answer to this request with Auth header with stale=true
5. Opensips close dialog .... and we get to the beginning