[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls being disconnected

aamir chougule aamir_ryu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 09:21:35 CEST 2012

Hi Rodrigo,

The only which I know is after the call gets connected i.e. 200OK from the other end there should always be an ACK for that 200OK, if there is no ACK for the 200OK then the call will get disconnected after sometime.

Can you please give us the logs for the call by tracing it through ngrep tool because without any sip traces or opensips log we can't tell what is going on within the box.

Regards,

Aamir Chougule
Cell: 09167989111