[OpenSIPS-Users] Media-Proxy Segfault on startup [error 4 in libpthread-2.15.so]

Saul Ibarra Corretge saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Jul 2 09:47:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Jul 2, 2012, at 6:08 AM, SamyGo wrote:

> ok, so Its not going to work. Anyway, I installed it following the standard procedure. Added "unstable" ag-projects repository and then apt-get upgrade and apt-get install media-proxy etc.
>
> How do I get a backtrace !

Enable core dumps by doing: ulimit -c unlimited (on your current shell, as root)

Then launch the dispatcher or relay in foreground: media-relay --no-fork

Once it crashes you should see a file with the name 'core'.

Open it with gdb and get the backtrace: gdb python core

inside gdb: bt full

Please do install the mediaproxy-common-dbg package, in order to get a meaningful backtrace.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects