[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatch based on $ru

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:53:55 CET 2012

Hi,
I followed this tutorial to install and configure opensips:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenSIPS_configuration_for_2_or_more_FreeSWITCH_installs
Everything works except when I park a call. This is because the call
is parked on a diff FS server each time, to solve it I'm trying to
direct all "parking" related calls to one server like this:

if ( $ru =~"^sip:\*7 at .*" || $ru =~"^sip:7\d\d$" )
{
        ds_select_dst("1","8");
        route("logged_relay");
}
This matches *7 to park a call and 700-799 to pick up a parked call.
It seems to work half the time. I think my main problem is I don't
know where to place it in the call logic from that tutorial.
 Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.