[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Retain Protocol on relay

William Edwards shadowapex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:37:13 CET 2012

In my attempt to resolve this problem I have also already come across that
article. Unfortunately the t_relay function does not support variables as
parameters, so I am not able to put in the full uri (e.g.
tcp:70.232.x.x:55085) in the function. From this article (
http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2010-March/011638.html), it was
suggested to rewrite the $du instead, however I don't believe it is
possible to specify the protocol in the $du.

Regards,
William