[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Retain Protocol on relay

William Edwards shadowapex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:01:18 CET 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've looked into $fs, but I haven't been able to
find any concise documentation about how I can use it to force the protocol
to TCP. It's really unclear as to why OpenSIPS would be rewritting the TCP
message to UDP in the first place. Is there no way to configure OpenSIPS to
relay the message using the same protocol that it was received?

Regards,
William