[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Retain Protocol on relay

William Edwards shadowapex at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:15:38 CET 2012

Hi,

We currently have two Freeswitch boxes behind OpenSIPS which is acting as a
SIP proxy/load balancer. Right now we're facing a problem where OpenSIPS is
rewriting incoming INVITE messages from our Freeswitch servers from TCP to
UDP. This, of course, is causing a problem because the client has
registered using TCP, and incoming calls are being sent to it over UDP.

This is an overview of what is happening:
Freeswitch -TCP-> OpenSIPS -UDP-> Client UA (listening on TCP)

We would like OpenSIPS to retain the original protocol that the message was
received. Is there any way this is possible?

My current OpenSIPS configuration can be found here:
http://pastebin.com/DSU1f2VS

Regards,
William