[OpenSIPS-Users] conditional call forwarding and mediaproxy

dragos at sctp.ro dragos at sctp.ro
Thu Jan 19 21:03:10 CET 2012

Hi

I am trying to do conditional call-forwarding with opensips and I am using
mediaproxy as RTP relay. All good until it comes to media.
When callee(after call forwarding) sends early media it suddenly silences
ringback tone at caller side. I believe something wrong happens with
media-proxy when opensips receives '183 Session Progress' with SDP. It
looks like mediaproxy cannot connect the RTP streams 'callee->opensips'
with 'opensips->caller'. I cannot hear anything after "200 OK" as well.

I am using "use_media_proxy()" only once in the SIP dialog, if I use this
function twice it just concatenates IPs and ports in SDP's "c=" and "m="
lines ( even if I call end_media_proxy() before using use_media_proxy()
the second time it does the same). This is obviously wrong.

I am using opensips 1.7.1 and mediaproxy 2.5.2.

Is there any special thing I should take care of ?

Thank you all.