[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] OpenSIPS Configuration and Scripting Tool
vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Jan 19 18:11:10 CET 2012
A new OpenSIPS configuration tool has been just added to OpenSIPS trunk,
and it will also be present in the future 1.8 release.
This is a graphical tool that allows in an easy way to configure,
compile and generate OpenSIPS configuration files - all by simply running
Currently, the Interface allows the user to do the following :
1. Configure OpenSIPS compilation related options such as :
- *Compilation Flags*. For example, the user can now easily compile
in TCP support from within the GUI, or enable memory allocation
debugging, etc. Each compilation flag functionality is explained in
short in the GUI.
- *Module Compilation Selection*. The user can now easily select to
compile modules that have external dependencies, and that are not
compiled in by default. For example, the user can choose to also enable
the MySQL support by enabling the db_mysql module. The interface will
also notify the user about the dependencies that must be installed based
on the modules that the user has selected.
- *Installation Prefix*. The user can use the GUI to configure the
OpenSIPS installation path to be used
2. *Install OpenSIPS and Cleanup OpenSIPS* sources
- Upon configuring OpenSIPS related options from above, the user
can choose to install OpenSIPS directly from the GUI.
3. *Generate OpenSIPS config files*
- The tool can also generate OpenSIPS configuration files based on
the user's preferences. So far, we have defined three main classes of
OpenSIPS configuration files :
For each type of configuration file, the user can choose to
enable/disable certain options. For example, for the Residential script,
the user can choose to enable presence support, to handle NAT, and many
more. After the user has properly configured it's desired OpenSIPS
script in the GUI, it will have the option to generate and obtain the
final OpenSIPS cfg.
The interface dependencies are
- curses development library for compiling the GUI
- m4 for generating OpenSIPS configs based on user preferences.
Testing and feedback is very much welcomed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users