[OpenSIPS-Users] cached lookup table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 18 12:13:04 CET 2012

Hi,

as memcached has no kind of persistence, you can also use the dialplan
module - it is able to do any string transformations (including
replacements for alias like functionality), by reading data from DB and
having it cached into memory during runtime:
         http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/dialplan.html

On 12/29/2011 10:53 PM, Matt Hamilton wrote:
> That will work for me. Thanks a lot.

> From: brett at nemeroff.com
> Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:47:56 -0600
> To: users at lists.opensips.org
> Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] cached lookup table
>
> I use memcache regularly for stuff like this
>
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Matt Hamilton
> <mistral9999 at hotmail.com <mailto:mistral9999 at hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I would like to rewrite the uri for an incoming call before I send
>     it to Asterisk. Is there a cached lookup table that I can use?
>

> I use memcache regularly for stuff like this. It's pretty easy to setup

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"