[OpenSIPS-Users] Sip ALG causing 400 bad request

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:37:08 CET 2012

I know that ALG is evil, the thing is I had this phones running on
Asterisk for months with no problem, (Asterisk did warn that something
is wrong with the request but ignored it), I cannot change the router
its at a customers location, I want to know if there is a way to have
Opensips ignore the missing bracket and try to register this way.