[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK doesnt get routed to endpoint

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 28 11:38:19 CET 2012

Hi Arnold,

If I understand you right, instead on focusing on fixing the root error,
you are trying to cope with it in your script.

As I said, the ACK you receive on .90 (from the previous hops) is bogus
as it has incomplete route set (the contact info of callee is missing).
So, it is not a problem in your script, but a problem with the previous
SIP hops.

Also, to answer to your questions - yes the ACK is part of the same
dialog. But note that the dialog variables will be available (for ACK)
only after doing the loose_route() - here is where the ACK is matched
against the dialog. To check if the ACK matched the dialog (after
loose_route), check the $DLG_status variable - if it is NULL, your ACK
did not matched.