[OpenSIPS-Users] stable apt repository

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Mon Feb 27 21:51:22 CET 2012

I'm very happy with the official OpenSIPS Debian/Ubuntu repository, in my
case amd64, so many thanks to Dynamic Packet! From this moment on I use deb
http://apt.opensips.org/ stable17 main.

A problem is that this deb's are nightly build, so every day I get a update.
I don't want this on my production servers. (if i install a second server
after some weeks this wil be different from the first one, also some changes
are sometimes reversed because they were not so good after all).

Is it possible to add a real stable deb. We could then update from 1.7.2-1
to 1.7.2-2 if there are security updates (debian way), but keep the debs the
same.

In this way I can choose between stable and nightly build.

Gr.

Jan