[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Rating : Destinations Table

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:39:41 CET 2012

Ok thank you. The only solution is then via profiles. Which means I must
define a custom subscriber profile for subscriber-based exceptions.

But I still didn't understand the functional purpose of the
gateway/domain/subscriber columns in destinations table.
Is it only to define different increments and minimum duration per
gateway/domain/subscriber
for a given destination, but finally having only one rate for that
destination?

Reda