[OpenSIPS-Users] Record congestion/failure rates per load balanced provider

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Feb 21 09:33:08 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm using OpenSips to balance around 20,000 channels of traffic across a
few different VoIP providers using the load balancer module.

Everything works fine but some of the providers provide a higher
percentage of congestion than others and I'd like to be able to log this
in some way (maybe acc) so that I can either reduce the number of
channels for a provider or disable them completely.

I can take care of the logic of changing the DB and resizing the load
balancing rules but don't see how I can log the failures/failure codes
for providers after I've called load_balance().

Anybody able to assist?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell