[OpenSIPS-Users] domain in prepaid scenarios not honoured

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Tue Feb 14 10:00:52 CET 2012

Hi Samuel,

A domain can be defined in the billing_customers table. In your case
testintern.domain.com <mailto:0034123456789 at testintern.domain.com>. You
should also add the timezone to this domain in the same table.

If this still does not work, and like you said, the domain is not
properly split/retrieved from the uri, I've to look deeper in the code
why this can happen.

So can you please add the domain and let me know the outcome?

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects