[OpenSIPS-Users] ICE and Mediaproxy break when using append_branch and serial_branches/next_branches

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 22:24:39 CET 2012

Saul,

I just realized that when the Bria client is the caller then I see the
one-way audio issues.  If the caller is a Snom phone then I don't see the
one-way audio issue.  Would it be possible to send you the SIP traces and
syslogs showing you the difference between a Snom call and a Bria call?  I
don't really see a difference that could cause this.