[OpenSIPS-Users] several SIP phones with same SIP account

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 9 18:18:53 CET 2012

Hi,

The lookup() function adds all the needed branches, it's up to you as
the script writer on how you use those branches, by doing serial or
parallel forking.
To do serial forking, after doing lookup(), call the serialize_branches
core function, to order the branches based on the q value.
After that, before relaying the INVITE, arm a failure_route in case the
first destination fails.
Inside the failure_route, call next_branches() to have OpenSIPS try the
next branch and arm again the failure_route to repeat the same process
in case the subsequent branches fail as well.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn#toc138
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn#toc120

Regards,

Vlad Paiu