[OpenSIPS-Users] several SIP phones with same SIP account

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 9 14:12:59 CET 2012

Hi,

OpenSIPS does parallel forking by default. When calling the lookup [1]
function from the registrar module, all the existing contacts for an AOR
will be loaded as branches, and the INVITE will be forwarded to all
contacts in parallel.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id292937

Regards,

Vlad Paiu